Sephardic Kehila Centre
Welcome to the Sephardic Kehila Centre
Our philosophy is to provide you with the best possible means to nourish, support and strengthen your cultural and spiritual connections. No matter which generation you are from, or which Jewish tradition you embrace, at the Sephardic Kehila Centre you can enjoy an exceptional range of family oriented facilities and activities, from the social, to the sacred.
Our building is bustling from morning until nightfall. Daily minyanim and Torah classes are available around the clock to suit your spiritual desires. Looking for some fun too? Our Centre provides many entertaining activities and events throughout the year that cater to all age groups. Our weekly bulletin can be found here.
For more information on any of these resources, click on any of the links above or contact our office.
Upcoming Events Daily Zemanim
- Blue Jays vs Rays w/Pizza
Monday, Aug 8th 7:00p to 11:00p
- CPR First Aid Course
Monday, Sep 12th 7:00p to 10:00p
- SHIUR: Preparation for Rosh Hashana
Monday, Sep 26th 8:00p to 9:00p
- SHIUR: Preparation for Yom Kippur
Thursday, Oct 6th 8:00p to 9:00p
- Communal Selihot
Sunday, Oct 9th 12:30a to 2:30a
- Simchat Bet HaShoeva - Sub Serve Dinner and Music
Wednesday, Oct 19th 6:30p to 10:00p
- Simchat Torah Luncheon--
Tuesday, Oct 25th (All day)
- Kehila Boys - Niagara Falls w/Bills Game
Motzei Shabbat, Oct 29th 7:30p to 11:30p
- Patirots @ Bills - Football Game in Buffalo
Sunday, Oct 30th 10:00a to 5:00p
- EVENT: Mega Bar/Bat Mitzvah Celebration-- ORGANIZED BY THE ESTRELLA BENAIM,Z’L’ FOUNDATION. SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT MAX BENAIM AT 416 918 0676
Tuesday, Nov 1st (All day)
|Earliest Talit - Tefilin||4:55a|